Favorite Quotes
Pat's Pick:
“Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.” ~ Albert Einstein
MJ's Pick:
"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day." ~ Edith Lovejoy Pierce
“Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.” ~ Albert Einstein
MJ's Pick:
"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day." ~ Edith Lovejoy Pierce
Monday, August 10, 2009
Roo!!
Hi Everyone! This is Roo (my roommate's dog). She is a teacup Chihuahua. It took her a little bit to get accustomed to me to the point where she would actually come out of my roommate's room if I arrived home and there was no one else in the house, but we are now pretty good friends. She loves to play with her toys (and wants you to play with her). If I go home for lunch, she will now greet me when I arrive there. If you are sitting on the couch, she likes to sit with you (usually cuddled up with you or on your shoulder.....yes I said shoulder....lol). She is quite the character - - very cute and very sweet. She still won't choose me over my roommate, but I'm working on that......all in good time, all in good time.
Categories:
Pets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love this dog!
ReplyDeleteYou should put this caption below her pic:
ReplyDelete"Full Scale"