“Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.” ~ Albert Einstein MJ's Pick:
"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day." ~ Edith Lovejoy Pierce
Monday, August 24, 2009
Johnny Cagle is here!
I have now invaded your land! I shall soon CONQUER ALL!!!! Ah just kidding. Hello to all.
I too would like to welcome you Johnny! I've heard so much about you and am looking forward to hearing from you as you post. Conquer what you will but the upper right hand corner is mine! ask your mother sometime she'll tell you.
Welcome to our site, my son! We'll be waiting anxiously for your posts!!
ReplyDeleteI too would like to welcome you Johnny! I've heard so much about you and am looking forward to hearing from you as you post. Conquer what you will but the upper right hand corner is mine! ask your mother sometime she'll tell you.
ReplyDeleteDude...totally ask because that is a funny story!!
ReplyDelete