Favorite Quotes

Pat's Pick:

“Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.” ~ Albert Einstein

MJ's Pick:

"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day." ~ Edith Lovejoy Pierce




Wednesday, August 5, 2009

HTML

Seeing as we altered a Blogger template and have NO idea how to work in HTML, I'm thinking it might be a pretty good investment if I bought a book on it - maybe "HTML for Dummies." Do they even have that? Wait, I just checked Amazon - they DO have that! I'll put that on my To Do List.....lol

4 comments:

  1. I was thinking in similar terms but also wanted to get a book on CSS as well as HTML. Hmmm, i might wan to lean to read first. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They actually have a book that encompasses HTML, XHTML & CSS - all of them. That would probably be best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if it has lots of pictures I say we get that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was worried you wouldn't have anything to do so i picked up two books on HTML, XHTML & CSS. And yes, one of them is for dummies - LOL

    ReplyDelete