Favorite Quotes
Pat's Pick:
“Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.” ~ Albert Einstein
MJ's Pick:
"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day." ~ Edith Lovejoy Pierce
“Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.” ~ Albert Einstein
MJ's Pick:
"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day." ~ Edith Lovejoy Pierce
Tuesday, February 3, 2015
NOT LISTENING
I love it when someone accuses me of intentionally not talking to them much anymore and, then, when I finally do give in and try to have a conversation, they are doing other things while I am talking. And, because what I have just said reminds them of something, they begin a story about themselves - all the while talking over me! So, I raise my voice and repeatedly say, "That isn't the point of my story- not the point, not the point, you're missing the point." until they finally shut up long enough for me to finish what I had started to say. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I DON'T TALK TO YOU because when I do you don't even pay attention!! Fucking annoying as hell.
Categories:
Personal Thoughts,
Pet Peeves
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment