Favorite Quotes

Pat's Pick:

“Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.” ~ Albert Einstein

MJ's Pick:

"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day." ~ Edith Lovejoy Pierce




Thursday, February 5, 2015

GOSSIP

It is always quite surprising to me just how fast gossip can travel within an office.  I also find it quite amusing to hear a group of people discussing how fast some news or other has circulated within the office - - all the while, I know for a fact that one of the people in that group is actually one of the biggest culprits of spreading gossip!  Quite hysterical!!  I sit in my office hearing all of this going on and simply shake my head.......LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment