Favorite Quotes
Pat's Pick:
“Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.” ~ Albert Einstein
MJ's Pick:
"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day." ~ Edith Lovejoy Pierce
“Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.” ~ Albert Einstein
MJ's Pick:
"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day." ~ Edith Lovejoy Pierce
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Nocturnal Nemesis
I must apologize for not having posted in awhile. I have not been myself, I have not been well. I have it turns out been afflicted with sleep these past few weeks. It started slowly at first, an extra minute here a half hour there and before I knew it I was close to sleeping a full 8 hours. 8 hours I tell you! Of all the terrible things that could have possibly happened why was I struck down with this...with sleep?
Categories:
Insomnia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think you gave me your insomnia and stole my sleep! I've been awake this morning since 4:30 a.m. - lying there trying to go back to sleep with no luck!! You can have your insomnia back- I need my sleep!
ReplyDeleteI'll gladly take it back as this sleep is killin' me. I need my dreamcatcher back as well as all this sleep continues to bring bad dreams.
ReplyDelete